KIRKLAND, Wash., Dec. 15, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or another end-of-year holiday, long-term care insurance just might be the best present you could possibly give. "That may sound crazy," says Denise Gott, National Sales Manager and Chairman of the Board of LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP). "But think about it. The whole point of a present is to please someone you love and improve their lives. What can do that better than financial protection ensuring one's whole future?"
Gott's company has developed a list of the top ten reasons long-term care insurance (LTCI) should be on everyone's gift list:
1. If you get it for your spouse and yourself, you'll both breathe easier, knowing you can afford professional care in the comfort of your own home, should the need ever arise.
2. You'll also enjoy the gift of knowing you're protecting your assets and lifestyle for years to come.
3. If you get it for your parents, they'll relax and get more enjoyment out of their golden years, confident they can avoid senior poverty.
4. The gift to your parents may also be a gift to yourself, since LTCI protects assets earmarked for inheritance.
5. Compared to pricey items, LTCI is often a bargain, costing much less than you'd pay per month for a new car or health insurance.
6. If you get it for your children, it can REALLY be a bargain, costing a fraction of what many people spend per year on coffee at Starbucks.
7. As a gift to your children, it will "keep on giving" year after year, making them feel more secure for decades, maybe 100 years or more.
8. It can help you afford other holiday gifts in future years. Without it, out-of-pocket care costs could eat up your savings. How generous a Santa could you be then?
9. Peace of mind is one of the best gifts of all. If you've been putting off looking into long-term care insurance, you may feel anxious and guilty. Why not give yourself a break for the holidays?
10. LTCI is tax-deductible. You can use the "savings" to buy other gifts of many kinds, year after year!
LTC Financial Partners is one of the nation's largest and most experienced agencies specializing in long-term care insurance. More information is available at http://www.ltcfp.com . LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the "3 in 4 Need More" campaign, which seeks to alert Americans to the long-term healthcare crisis, and to multiply the number protected by long-term care planning. The 3in4 Association is currently sponsoring the 3in4 Caregiver Contest, which has $50,000 worth of prizes in the form of a home caregiver makeover, as a way of "saying thanks": http://3in4contest.com/index.html . Another holiday gift option!
For more information regarding this press release, please visit:
Rights granted for reproduction by any legitimate news organization. However, if news is cloned/scraped verbatim, then original attribution must be maintained with link back to this page as “original syndication source.” Resale of this content for commercial purposes is prohibited without a license. Reproduction on any site selling a competitive service is also prohibited. Information is believed accurate, as provided by news source or authorized agency, however is not guaranteed, and you assume all risk for use of any information found herein/hereupon. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
5427 times (2 today, 9 this week, 17 this month, 686 this year)