ATLANTA, Ga., May 9, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- OxBlue, a leader in the construction camera industry, announced today an expansion of its construction camera interfaces for mobile devices available at http://m.oxblue.com .
The mobile application enables users to view high-definition, time-lapse movies of their jobsite right from their handheld device. HD time-lapse movies are automatically regenerated to include the latest images. "The time-lapse movie feature delivers valuable perspective on how a project is evolving," said Bryan Mattern, Chief Technology Officer for OxBlue." The movies also make a great marketing and PR tool. With resolution that can go as high as 1024 x 768, it's a great way to showcase a technological edge to any project."
The OxBlue mobile application enables users to browse all active and completed projects. They can access both current and historical weather data, and even perform a digital pan, tilt and zoom on high-resolution digital images. A calendar control enables any image to be accessed from any time during the project.
The mobile interface adds to OxBlue's expansive line of software that supports users of its construction camera systems, including:
* Online Interface Access - Available for a desktop or laptop, this interface provides a global view across every project. Users can access time-lapse movies, select high-resolution images using an integrated calendar, zoom and pan camera images, review weather information and take advantage of multiple viewing modes to compare jobsite photos.
* Jobsite Screensaver - Displays a live feed from each construction project without the need to visit a website.
* Digital Signage System - Live high-definition images for dynamic display on large format screens.
* Integration Tools - Enhance corporate websites, internal applications or collaborative management applications with OxBlue's integration solutions.
* Jobsite Updater - Keep track of jobsite progress by scheduling regular delivery of images by email.
"We offer a comprehensive array of options to access, control and get the most from our construction webcams," stated Chandler McCormack, President of OxBlue. "This latest mobile interface expands our suite of offerings to provide clients a full array of options to remotely monitor their jobsite progress.
To find out more, go to http://oxblue.com .
OxBlue is a leading construction time-lapse camera service provider, giving numerous Fortune 500 companies the hardware, connectivity and expertise to enable constant access to jobsites through high-resolution construction webcam images. OxBlue's construction cameras connect people on and off site, and measure variables such as labor, risk, quality and materials. The cameras provide accountability and increase communications between construction companies and clients.
For more information regarding this press release, please visit:
Rights granted for reproduction by any legitimate news organization. However, if news is cloned/scraped verbatim, then original attribution must be maintained with link back to this page as “original syndication source.” Resale of this content for commercial purposes is prohibited without a license. Reproduction on any site selling a competitive service is also prohibited. Information is believed accurate, as provided by news source or authorized agency, however is not guaranteed, and you assume all risk for use of any information found herein/hereupon. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
2514 times (1 today, 3 this week, 7 this month, 102 this year)