Premium ONLINE ONLY ‘LITE MAX’ Plan
(‘LITE MAX’ PLAN) Syndication on 200+ websites via Send2Press and up to 10,000 sites worldwide via PRN. Basic push to daily media in one U.S. state and basic trade pubs via Send2Press by email (no PRN comp trades or dailies). This plan combines the PRN ‘WEBMAX’ plan with Send2Press Standard State plan.
SERVICE ADD-ONS (OPTIONAL):
Premium NATIONAL “ONLINE LITE MAX” Plan
QUICK FEATURES OVERVIEW THIS PLAN:
Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
This plan has no specific word limit, although practical limit should be no more than 1,600 words. Provided release must be fully proofed and edited prior to submission.
• This plan combines the PRN ‘WEBMAX’ plan with Send2Press Standard State plan.
- Push to syndication partners, including Neotrope® News Network, and Financial Content Network, Frankly Broadcast Network (post on 200+ sites typical); information systems like LexisNexis and ProQuest, etc.
- Basic social media campaign with push to top social media portals to raise visibility, with click-through tracking from Facebook and Twitter.
- Placement in Google News and Bing News, as well as Apple News (on iOS).
- Basic PRtrax™ clip reporting and prPurls™ social click-through dashboard (not a “media monitoring” service).
- One free web image/photo (image appears on S2P network, Frankly, FC Network, news sites and social; PRN versions only has link to image).
- Syndication to up to 10,000 websites worldwide via full text, widget, and snippets (see the complete PDF list for information).
- Featured placement in Yahoo! Finance News. National online full-text placement in Frankly/WorldNow Network with includes broadcast TV and Radio websites nationwide (U.S.), BizJournals websites, and top financial sites like MarketWatch.
- PRN ReleaseWatch and “LITE” Visibility Report Dashboard (no media tracking).
- For complete features of this, and other, Send2Press Newswire distribution plans, click/tap the button below.
Scheduling and File Upload:
You specify desired plan options and ASAP or scheduled “push time” on our Project Form after checkout (payment) is completed. All projects are reviewed and personally confirmed by a member of our expert staff. You may request optional “AP format” checking copy.
Normal push time for this plan is within 4 hours during our normal business hours (9-5, M-F, PST/PDT; closed weekends and U.S. holidays), or projects may be scheduled for next business day morning, or future date (or “hold for call”).
We use MS Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) files for review and proofing, not PDFs. Word doc is used for review only and is not transmitted to media. All news is transmitted as plain text (UTF-8) when sent Direct-to-Editors™ by email.
Optional Press Release Writing:
Full press release writing is not included with this distribution plan, but may be purchased as an “add on option” for $199. One draft and two-draft revision/re-write options also available.View Writing Plans
ALL SERVICES are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS) and acceptable content policies. All projects must meet our minimum content requirements and cannot be disseminated with missing/incomplete information. Pricing for this plan is “per release issued” and not a subscription or membership fee.View Requirements