MULTI-PACK: Premium INDUSTRY ‘PLUS’ Plan
Direct-to-Editors™ email distribution to applicable national magazines, plus daily U.S. media (newspapers, TV/radio) in two (2) U.S. states; and syndication on 200+ websites. Push via S2P + PRN. (See features overview below, this page.)
ADD 3+ FOR DISCOUNT:
MULTI-PACK: Premium INDUSTRY “PLUS” Distribution Plan
QUICK FEATURES OVERVIEW THIS PLAN:
Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
400 words (upcharge for each 100 words or fraction over 400). “100 Words Free” coupon cannot be combined with quantity discounts.
- Direct-to-Editors™ targeted email push to editors by name at all applicable U.S. trade and consumer print magazines related to your announcement.
- Direct-to-Editors™ targeted email push to editors at daily media (newspaper/broadcast) in up to two (2) U.S. states (e.g., NY+NJ, DC-VA-MD, KS+MO). Targeting to editors by name where possible (e.g., entertainment editor at LA Times).
- Push to syndication partners, including Neotrope® News Network, and FC Network (post on 200+ sites typical); information systems like LexisNexis and ProQuest, etc.
- Basic social media campaign with push to top social media portals to raise visibility.
- Placement in Google News and Bing News.
- Basic PRtrax™ clip reporting and prPurls™ social click-through dashboard (not a “media monitoring” service).
- One free print-resolution (300 dpi, 4×5) image/photo.
- Placement in PRN for Journalists with up to 100,000 users.
- Placement in WorldNow Network, BizJournals websites, and up to 6,000 websites worldwide.
- Financial systems like Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, Seeking Alpha, etc.
- PRN “comp trades” push to national magazines applicable to your news.
- Premium placement in Reuters system.
- Full PRN ReleaseWatch and Visibility Report Dashboard.
- For complete features of this, and other, Send2Press Newswire distribution plans, click/tap the button below.
REMINDER: Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
400 words (upcharge for each 100 words or fraction over 400). “100 Words Free” coupon cannot be combined with quantity discounts. Quantity discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Scheduling and File Upload:
You specify desired plan options and ASAP or scheduled “push time” on our Project Form after checkout (payment) is completed. All projects are reviewed and personally confirmed by a member of our expert staff. You may request optional “AP format” checking copy.
Normal push time is within 2-4 hours during our normal business hours (9-5, M-F, PST/PDT; closed weekends and U.S. holidays), or projects may be scheduled for next business day morning, or future date (or “hold for call”).
We use MS Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) files for review and proofing, not PDFs. Word doc is used for review only and is not transmitted to media. All news is transmitted as plain text (UTF-8) when sent Direct-to-Editors™ by email.
Optional Press Release Writing:
Full press release writing is not included with this distribution plan, but may be purchased as an “add on option” for $199. One draft and two-draft revision/re-write options also available.View Writing Plans
ALL SERVICES are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS) and acceptable content policies. All projects must meet our minimum content requirements and cannot be disseminated with missing/incomplete information. Pricing for this plan is “per release issued” and not a subscription or membership fee.View Requirements
When you pre-pay for 3+ of this plan on a single order, you receive a discount on our single project plan price. This discount can only apply when placed on a single order, and cannot be a cumulative (over time) discount on past projects. Plans do not expire and can be used any time in the future.
3+ = 10% discount
IMPORTANT NOTE: No other coupons or promotions can be combined with the quantity discount. Quantity purchases are non-refundable.