Multi-Pack: Standard NATIONAL Plan
Direct-to-Editors™ email distribution to applicable national magazines, plus daily U.S. media (newspapers, TV/radio) in all U.S. states; and syndication on 100+ websites. (See features overview below, this page.)
SAVE 5% on 3+ Releases:
MULTI-PACK: Standard NATIONAL Distribution Plan
Effective Sept. 14, the only discount on this plan is 5% off on 3+ releases. We are in process of changing our plans mid-Q4/2020 to include national push via the Associated Press (AP), and this will change all our plans for 2021.
QUICK FEATURES OVERVIEW THIS PLAN:
- Direct-to-Editors™ targeted email push to editors by name at all applicable U.S. trade and consumer print magazines related to your announcement.
- Direct-to-Editors™ targeted email push to editors at daily media (newspaper/broadcast) in all U.S. States (6,000 outlets typical). Targeting to editors by name where possible (e.g., entertainment editor at LA Times).
- Push to syndication partners, including Neotrope® News Network, and FC Network (post on 100-120 sites typical); information systems like LexisNexis and ProQuest, etc.
- Basic social media campaign with push to top social media portals to raise visibility.
- Placement in Google News and Bing News (does not include Yahoo! Finance).
- Basic PRtrax™ clip reporting and prPurls™ social click-through dashboard (not a “media monitoring” service).
- One free print-resolution (300 dpi, 4×5) image/photo.
- For complete features of this, and other, Send2Press Newswire distribution plans, click/tap the button below.
Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
800-1,200 words (350-650 is ideal length).
Scheduling and File Upload:
You specify desired plan options and ASAP or scheduled “push time” on our Project Form after checkout (payment) is completed. All projects are reviewed and personally confirmed by a member of our expert staff. You may request optional “AP format” checking copy.
Normal push time is within 2-4 hours during our normal business hours (9-5, M-F, PST/PDT; closed weekends and U.S. holidays), or projects may be scheduled for next business day morning, or future date (or “hold for call”).
We use MS Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) files for review and proofing, not PDFs. Word doc is used for review only and is not transmitted to media. All news is transmitted as plain text (UTF-8) when sent Direct-to-Editors™ by email.
Optional Press Release Writing:
Full press release writing is not included with this distribution plan, but may be purchased as an “add on option” for $199. One draft and two-draft revision/re-write options also available.View Writing Plans
ALL SERVICES are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS) and acceptable content policies. All projects must meet our minimum content requirements and cannot be disseminated with missing/incomplete information. Pricing for this plan is “per release issued” and not a subscription or membership fee.View Requirements
When you pre-pay for 3+ of this plan on a single order, you receive a discount on our single project plan price. This discount can only apply when placed on a single order, and cannot be a cumulative (over time) discount on past projects. Plans do not expire and can be used any time in the future.
3+ = 10% discount
5+ = 15% discount
IMPORTANT NOTE: No other coupons or promotions can be combined with the quantity discount. Quantity purchases are non-refundable.