Single Site Posting Plan – Neotrope News Network
Single Site Posting Plan – post a news story on just one (1) website in the Neotrope News Network, with one photo/image. No reporting or push to media.
Single Site Posting Plan – Neotrope News Network
QUICK FEATURES OVERVIEW THIS PLAN:
- Placement on one (1) website in the Neotrope® News Network, which includes only ONE of the following:
- CaliforniaNewswire.com (Calif. news only)
- FloridaNewswire.com (Florida news only)
- MassachusettsNewswire.com (Mass. news only)
- NewYorkNetwire.com (NY/NJ/CT news only)
- PublishersNewswire.com (book news only)
NOTE: to clarify, if your news is in Ohio, it would not qualify to be posted onto the California site, as the news is not from a California-based person or company/org.
- Placement in Apple News (CANW only); Google News and Bing News (does not include Yahoo! Finance). Placement in Neotrope Twitter streams.
- One web photo or logo is included (cannot be “ad banner”).
- Anchor links placed on text allowed up to five links (no affiliate links); visible URLs preferred; all links will be rel=nofollow.
- One YouTube or Vimeo video embed supported (must be your video, not that of third party; simply place link in your Word doc).
- IMPORTANT: This plan does NOT push Direct-to-Editors™ at national trade/consumer print magazines or to daily media (newspaper/broadcast) — you need to use a normal Send2Press “Standard” or “Premium” plan to receive normal Send2Press level services like reporting, etc.
- This plan can only be scheduled for “ASAP” — or 2 days in future for any time.
- This is NOT an advertisement; changes are not possible after publication nor can it be “removed” in a month.
- All news releases (cannot be article) must have a media contact at bottom which will print online with release. Can be name + email, or name + phone, or name/phone/email. A press release needs a contact person for media to follow up with. This is not a “paid post” article or advertisement!
- Dateline will be localized to the locale in the state where news is occurring, it cannot be a national dateline (e.g., you cannot have an Ohio dateline for California Newswire post!). The “date” will not appear in dateline.
e.g., LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ —
- Affiliate links not allowed in text!
- News cannot be posted for a publicly traded company (with ticker) with this single site post plan.
- Cannot be used for any political related content.
IMPORTANT NOTICE AS OF JUNE 1, 2017 – READ THIS!
Due to numerous spam posts from international businesses and those companies not in or connected to businesses in California, Florida or Massachusetts, we have enacted a new policy which limits use of this ‘single site posting’ plan only to companies/orgs actually located in each of these states. While this has generally not been an issue in the past, it has become an issue, hence noting the policy here. Acceptable use would be company located out of state holding a localized event, or opening new location/office, etc.
WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO RUN ANY NEWS ON OUR SITES AND ANY/ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO OUR APPROVAL.
Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
800 words (350-650 is ideal length).
Scheduling and File Upload:
You upload your release text and optional image on our Project Form after checkout (payment) is completed. This is also where you specify which website the press release will be published on. All projects are reviewed and personally confirmed by a member of our expert staff by email (not by phone).
There is a specific “Single Site Posting” project form to use (FORM C) on our support page once you complete payment; do not use the main project form for our regular client projects, please.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS “SINGLE SITE POSTING” PLAN:
All other Send2Press options are not available with this “single site” plan such as AP checking copy, or hold for call option, editing service, additional photo add-on, etc.
With this “single site” plan the story will generally post “as time permits” at tail end of other priority projects. Normal push time is within 48 hours during our normal business hours (9-5, M-F, PST/PDT; closed weekends and U.S. holidays). If you need to “schedule” your news, you can specify time 48 hours in advance (time cannot be changed once scheduled; changes cannot be made once scheduled in our content system).
No coupons or other promotions apply to this “single site” plan.
We use MS Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) files for review and proofing, not PDFs. Content must meet our minimum requirements.
ALL SERVICES are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS) and acceptable content policies. All projects must meet our minimum content requirements and cannot be disseminated with missing/incomplete information. Pricing for this plan is “per release issued” and not a subscription or membership fee.View Requirements