Standard ONLINE ‘ECONO’ Plan
[ECONO] Budget plan features online syndication on 200+ websites plus basic social media. Does NOT push to magazines or newspaper editors. Only available for U.S.-based companies and must have public contact person and phone -or- email. (See features overview below, this page.)
SERVICE ADD-ONS (OPTIONAL):
Standard ONLINE ‘ECONO’ Posting Plan
QUICK FEATURES OVERVIEW THIS PLAN:
- Push to online syndication partners, including Neotrope® News Network, and FC Network (post on 100 sites typical); WorldNow/Frankly (1000 ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX broadcast sites); information systems like LexisNexis and ProQuest, etc. Helps your info be found in search, but not ideal for website SEO campaigns where the “Premium” plans are highly optimized for online placement.
- Basic automated posting to Twitter. This econo plan does not include our normal additional social media campaign or custom link report to things like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Mix, etc.
- Placement in Apple News, Google News and Bing News; searchable in Yahoo! Finance as news result.
- NO REPORTING DASHBOARD PROVIDED WITH THIS PLAN (use the Standard Online plan if you wish basic reporting and clips).
- Image not included. One web photo or logo is optional add-on option (700×525 pixels). Photo or logo cannot be any image that looks like ad banner; can only be product or person photo or company logo (no stock/royalty free images).
- This plan does NOT push Direct-to-Editors™ at national trade/consumer print magazines or to daily media (newspaper/broadcast).
- For complete features of other – more full featured – Send2Press Newswire distribution plans, click/tap the button below. This special “econo” plan is not part of our normal offerings.
Base WORD LENGTH LIMIT this plan:
600 words (350-550 is ideal length).
REMINDER: NO REPORTING DASHBOARD PROVIDED WITH THIS PLAN (use the Standard Online plan if you wish basic reporting and clips). A public media contact must be in the visible text, such as phone or email and person by name.
Acceptable Content Policy:View Content Policy
Scheduling and File Upload:
You upload your release text and optional image on our Project Form after checkout (payment) is completed. All projects are reviewed and personally confirmed by a member of our expert staff by email (not by phone).
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS ECONO PLAN:
Some options not available with this “econo” plan such as AP checking copy, or hold for call option.
With this “econo” plan the story will generally post “as time permits” at tail end of other priority projects. Normal push time is within 24 hours during our normal business hours (9-5, M-F, PST/PDT; closed weekends and U.S. holidays). If you need to “schedule” your news, please choose the normal online focus plan.
No coupons or other promotions apply to this “econo” plan.
We use MS Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) files for review and proofing, not PDFs. Content must meet our minimum requirements.
Optional Press Release Writing:
Full press release writing is not included with this distribution plan, but may be purchased as an “add on option” for $199. One draft and two-draft revision/re-write options also available.View Writing Plans
ALL SERVICES are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS) and acceptable content policies. All projects must meet our minimum content requirements and cannot be disseminated with missing/incomplete information. Pricing for this plan is “per release issued” and not a subscription or membership fee.View Requirements