All-in-one DVD-Audio Authoring within the Reach of Consumers
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – September 23 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Innovative software developer Cirlinca (www.cirlinca.com) announces the introduction of DVD-Audio Solo, the first PC based application to enable the creation of DVD-Audio discs for a consumer friendly price of $34.95.
With DVD-Audio Solo, burning a DVD-Audio disc can be as easy as 5 clicks – explore for audio files, drag & drop, click to burn. Anticipating most users needs, DVD-Audio Solo can import audio tracks not only from PC disk files but also from the built-in sound card recording or CD extractor. Savvy users will also appreciate the pro-quality upsampling, the multi-channel import capabilities up to 6 channels, the still video support and the high resolution sampling rates up to 196Khz / 24 bits.
But beyond the advanced yet unobtrusive technology, audiophiles and neophytes alike find the remarkable quality and presence of high-resolution multi-channels audio highly compelling.
Essential DVD-Audio Solo Features:
- * Import .WAV and .AIF mono or multi-channel audio files to build tracks.
* Users can associate a unique still video to each track. For example to create a music slide show.
* Built-in extraction of CD tracks and pro-quality upsampling.
* Built-in audio player to preview the tracks before burning.
* Built-in recording facility to record from external analog sources like LP turntable at high resolution.
* Integrated DVD writing engine to write directly to DVD disc without the need for an external writing software.
* Choice of application skins.
* Support 1 to 9 groups, 1 to 99 tracks per group, for a maximum total track count of 314.
* Sampling frequencies of audio sources for import, playback and record: 44.1Khz, 48Khz, 88.2Khz, 96Khz, 176.4Khz and 192Khz, in 16 bits or 24 bits sample size.
* Write to DVD+/-R/W and DVD+R DL (Double Layer) discs.
DVD-Audio is the high-resolution audio companion standard of the ubiquitous DVD-Video standard published by the DVD Forum. Using inexpensive DVD writers and writable DVD discs, users can burn discs with DVD-Audio Solo that play on DVD-Audio capable players and car systems.
About Cirlinca, Inc.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., Cirlinca Inc. develops multimedia consumer software with a focus on bridging legacy and new generation media. Visit Cirlinca online at www.cirlinca.com.
News issued by: Cirlinca, Inc.
# # #
Original Story ID: (827) :: 2005-09-0923-001
Original Keywords: Cirlinca, Inc., DVD-Audio, DVD-A, DVD-Audio Solo, Authoring, Writing, Mastering, DVD-R, DVD+RW, multimedia consumer software, San Francisco Cirlinca, Inc.
News Source: Cirlinca, Inc.