SAN JOSE, CA (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — VON Conference — A new office phone from Allworx(R) (www.allworx.com) gives small businesses with low-call-volume users a powerful and affordable VoIP communications solution.
Unveiled at Spring 2006 VON trade show (Allworx booth #725), the new Allworx 9102 phone deliver all the advantages of VoIP, without compromising features or disrupting business operations.
Customer benefits include:
* Affordability. Priced at just $225, the Allworx 9102 phone enables small businesses to convert all their handsets to VoIP. Since the phone manages calls over office network lines instead of standard phone lines, it operates at a much lower cost than traditional systems.
* Flexibility. The phone’s programmability and customizable functions offer a tremendous advantage over competitors’ VoIP phones. For example, the 9102 can be set up to reflect user preferences for PBX call appearance, key system line appearance (VoIP and analog), speed dialing, ring tones, direct station dialing, message lights, local or remote use, and more.
* Remote-user capability. Like the Allworx 9112, the 9102 features Allworx’s industry-unique, “plug-and-play” remote capabilities. Allworx’s 9102 device simply “phones home” to an Allworx 10x or 6x system by automatically negotiating through any existing firewalls at the remote location – increasing productivity and eliminating long-distance charges.
* Full functionality. Allworx’s 9102 phone provides virtually all the features of the Allworx 9112 VoIP-based phone (which supports up to 12 lines) in a two-line configuration.
* Ease of use. Engineered for simple operation, the 9102 emulates both PBX and key phone systems so a user can enjoy VoIP’s advantages in a unit that operates in familiar ways.
* Compatibility. Like the Allworx 9112 phone, the Allworx 9102 is compatible across the full line of Allworx servers.
“Allworx’s new 9102 office phone, along with our 9112 phone, represents a quantum leap in power, flexibility and capabilities that no other VoIP phones offer to small businesses – and at a lower cost,” said George E. Daddis Jr., CEO and president of InSciTek Microsystems, Allworx’s parent company. “Coupled with our new Allworx 6x and 10x phone systems, our phones provide state-of-the-art performance and functionality never before offered for the SMB market.”
“Allworx is simply the best choice for the vast number of small businesses ready to replace their traditional phone systems and those thinking about making the transition to VoIP,” said J. Thomas Elliott, COO of InSciTek, Allworx’s parent company. “Only our Allworx phones and server systems enable small businesses to make the transition, without disrupting their current business processes and on their own terms.”
The Allworx 9102 phone and the Allworx 9112 are available from any Allworx-authorized reseller.
Allworx (www.allworx.com) – InSciTek’s product division – provides a complete, feature-rich Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and PC network system that allows small- and medium-sized businesses to make a low-cost, no-risk transition to VoIP – at their own pace and without disruption to existing operations. Allworx offers a powerful combination of traditional and Internet-telephone capabilities that enables customers to improve productivity and to save money.
For more information, visit http://www.allworx.com or call 1-866-ALLWORX (255-9679).
(Note: Allworx is a registered trademark of InSciTek Microsystems Inc.)
News issued by: Allworx
# # #
Original Story ID: (1434) :: 2006-03-0314-008
Original Keywords: Allworx 9102 phone, Spring VON show, expo, conference, San Jose, VoIP phones, Allworx 9112 phone, InSciTek Microsystems, Allworx 10x or 6x system, low-call-volume users, small business, SMB, affordable VoIP communications Allworx
News Source: Allworx