20,000+ people to double the size of small Mid-Missouri city of Sedalia, Missouri, bringing to mind the great festivals of old; The Original Woodstock & Monterey Pops!
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Sept. 5 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ANDARO Entertainment & REVOLVER Magazine in association with MONSTER Energy Drinks & BUDWEISER the KING of BEERS Present: THE DELICIOUS ROX FESTIVAL 2006. The Midwest’s all-ages, all-day premier showcase for up-and-coming & unsigned talent; this year is FEATURING:
* SALIVA (MEMPHIS, TN.) Island Records
* DROWNING POOL (DALLAS, TX.) Wind-Up Records
* WWE SUPERSTAR & FOX Television’s “DUETS” Star CHRIS JERICHO’S Band: FOZZY
* DRIVE THEORY (JEFFERSON CITY, MO/LA) ANDARO/Corporate Punishment Records
* Rock’s Newest Super group: FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH; North American Debut
* AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE (TWIN CITIES, MN.)
* BOBAFLEX (POINT PLEASANT, WV.) TVT Records
* RIKETS (OKLAHOMA/LOS ANGELES) Corporate Punishment Records
* Battle for OZZFEST(tm) Standouts: GUILT BY ASSOCIATION (CHATSWORTH, CA.)
* RECENT NXNW Standouts: MORE (MANHATTAN, NY)
* Recent CLUB WARS Champions: LOWKUSS (OVERLAND PARK, KS.)
* THRUST (KANSAS CITY, KS)
* FLAK (KANSAS CITY, MO.)
* THINLINE (COLUMBIA, MO.)
* The MYSPACE Band of the FANS Winner: GHOST IN THE MACHINE (COLUMBIA, MO.)
* SOUND UNSEEN (JEFFERSON CITY, MO.)
* THE GUINNECIDES (SEDALIA/JEFFERSON CITY. MO.)
* GONE BY SUNRISE (ST.LOUIS, MO.)
Major media is confirmed to be in attendance & expected to cover this major one day all day rock festival; to be held on Saturday, September 30th, 2006 in Sedalia, Missouri at the Dodge Arena, Missouri State Fairgrounds. Doors are opening early (7-8 AM CST) in anticipation of the overwhelming day of tickets sales. With the low ticket prices, the fact that the festival is all ages, and the amount of talent on this years bill, organizers are expecting over 20,000 festival goers at this year’s event.
The response to all initial reports is exciting to all involved, and the availability of the camping slots that have been made available to the festival goers, is a clear indication of attendance is filling overwhelmingly fast; and alerting the promoters to prepare for a record-breaking turnout.
“…the buzz is overwhelming…we had no idea this would get so big! Not that we mind. We don’t!” said R.L. Swanson, CFO and Principal of ANDARO Entertainment & Media when recently asked about the events success.
Website for the event: www.deliciousrox.com.
More information – TOLL FREE: 877-826-3276 Ext. 706 (direct)
All trademarks acknowledged.
News issued by: ANDARO Entertainment
# # #
Original Story ID: (1963) :: 2006-09-0905-003
Original Keywords: music event, Delicious Rox Festival, ANDARO Entertainment, Revolver magazine, Monster energy drinks, concert, unsigned talent and bands festival, Dodge Arena, Missouri State Fairgrounds ANDARO Entertainment
News Source: ANDARO Entertainment