DES MOINES, Iowa, Jan. 18, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Local business owners and managers, fed up with the negative rhetoric and “scarcity” mindset, formed a group called Above the Line America. With their collaborative efforts, they have put together an extraordinary event designed specifically for business leaders and community advocates interested in raising their bottom line and changing business conversation, as we know it.
The Business Growth Summit, being held January 31, 2012 at the FFA Enrichment center in Ankeny, will provide attendees with networking and collaboration opportunities with some of the most inspiring business professionals from Central Iowa and around the world, including:
* Tony Brigmon; Former Ambassador of FUN for Southwest Airlines;
* Geoff Wood, COO for Silicon Prairie News, the premier technology publication for the Midwest;
* Jordan Lampe; Director of Communications at Dwolla, the financial “David” taking on “Goliaths” such as VISA, Chase and PayPal;
* Major Sean Quinlan; Bronze Star recipient from the United States Marine Corps and decorated leader of troops in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan;
* Angela Maiers; President of Maiers Education Services, founder of the #YouMatter movement, and well-known for her speaking appearances at TEDxDesMoines and for her contributions to social media in education;
* An extensive social media panel, including Jure Klepic who was represented in Forbes’ Top 10 Influencers in Social Media, Jeff Barrett who led the 2008 Obama Presidential campaign social media blitz, and Olivier Blanchard, author of “Social Media ROI.”
Participants will spend the day engaging in a new conversation that allows them to “Dream, Set Goals, Make Plans and Take Action,” walking away with their own tangible plan for business success in 2012.
To register, go to http://www.AboveTheLineAmerica.com and click on the Business Growth Summit link.
About Above The Line America:
Above the Line America is a network of professionals who recognize, accept and embrace that they are individually responsible for their success. The Above the Line America network focuses on the “Above the line” actions Authenticity, Accountability, Responsibility and having an Abundance mindset. They are striving to change the conversation and create a better business environment for our partners, members and those they choose to do business with. For more information on Above The Line America or to request membership, go to: www.AboveTheLineAmerica.com .
Andrew B. Clark,
of CreateWOWmarkeitng, LLC
for Above The Line America
News issued by: Above the Line America
Original Image: https://www.send2press.com/wire/images/12-0118-bgsummit_72dpi.jpg
# # #
Original Story ID: 2012-01-0118-002 (7594) :: 2012-01-0118-002
Original Keywords: Above the Line America, Business Growth Summit, networking, business opportunities, good business practices, leadership, good leadership, Better ways to lead, better business ideas, Des Moines Iowa, Tony Brigmon, Jordan Lampe, Major Sean Quinlan, Angela Maiers, networking and collaboration opportunities, CreateWOWmarkeitng, LLC Above the Line America Des Moines Iowa DES MOINES, Iowa
Alternate Headline: Above the Line America announces The Business Growth Summit, being held January 31, 2012 at the FFA Enrichment center
NEWS ARCHIVE NOTE: this archival news content, issued by the news source via Send2Press Newswire, was originally located in the Send2Press® 2004-2015 2.0 news platform and has been permanently converted/moved (and redirected) into our 3.0 platform. Also note the story “reads” counter (bottom of page) does not include any data prior to Oct. 30, 2016. This press release was originally published/issued: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:59:30 +0000
News Source: Above the Line America