DALLAS, Texas, May 1, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Hill PHOENIX will debut an exciting collection of new merchandising innovations at the 2012 FMI show April 30-May 3 at the Dallas Convention Center. Bringing together more than 25,000 industry-shaping professionals from 90 countries, FMI is the food retail industry’s most-attended conference and exposition in North America.
As one of the 1,200+ exhibitors, Hill PHOENIX leads the industry in merchandising flexibility and innovative solutions for retailers’ most challenging needs. Visit the Hill PHOENIX booth (#4409) to experience these exciting new merchandising solutions:
* Hill PHOENIX will debut a prototype service case with retractable glass that allows retailers to instantly convert the case to self-service during non-peak hours. The ultimate in merchandising flexibility, this new convertible case is designed to maximize profit potential during all operating hours.
* GMD-5RG Aged Beef Case:
Move your aged beef to center stage with the increased visibility of Hill PHOENIX’s new service meat line-up equipped with Clearvoyant™ LEDs to put products in the best light possible.
* CWC-7H/R Hot/Cold Station:
Hill PHOENIX’s new Hot/Cold Station runs dry, refrigerated, or hot for the ultimate in merchandising flexibility. Imagine a hot carving station during the week and a refrigerated prep table on weekends.
* CWC-12D Dry Wine Display:
Showcase upscale wine and cheese with a service twist. This unit combines refrigerated wine with a unique wine dispensing service bar. Non-refrigerated wines are showcased in a custom-designed wine rack and bar. This innovative display allows customers to try before they buy. Easily create an upscale department with a small footprint.
* SBI-710H Hot Food Bar with Automatic Timer:
Automatic preheat timers save energy and increase food safety. This new integrated hot entree food bar features a built-in rotisserie merchandiser, auto-fill food warmers and soup wells. A raised product display area with a lower tray slide design makes accessing product even easier.
* Hill PHOENIX’s new PureView™ Door System lives up to its name by providing more viewable area in medium temp cases: the largest door height (75 inches), interior height (71 inches) and shelf depth (27 inches) available. More pack-out, product facings, and external viewing area makes it easier for retailers to stock and customers to shop.
* The next generation of Hill PHOENIX Clearvoyant™ LED Lighting will be on display as part of a one-of-a-kind lighting demonstration featuring various types of LED lighting in combination with different types of ambient lighting. Clearvoyant’s proprietary design directs light evenly from angles of 0 or 30 degrees, allowing for multiple merchandising configurations, and optional color temperatures of 3,000K or 3,500K make every product pop.
To view an interactive floor plan of the Hill PHOENIX FMI 2012 booth, visit www.hillphoenix.com on May 2, 2012.
About Hill PHOENIX:
Hill PHOENIX Inc., a Dover Company, is based in Conyers, Ga. The company designs and manufactures commercial refrigerated display cases and specialty products, refrigeration systems, integrated power distribution systems and walk-in coolers and freezers. Visit www.hillphoenix.com or call 800-283-1109 for more information.
News issued by: Hill PHOENIX
Original Image: https://www.send2press.com/wire/images/12-0501-hillphnx_72dpi.jpg
# # #
Original Story ID: 2012-05-0501-004 (7864) :: 2012-05-0501-004
Original Keywords: The Food Retail Show, Clearvoyant LED Lighting, FMI show, Hill PHOENIX Inc, a Dover Company, Conyers, Georgia, refrigerated display cases and specialty products, refrigeration systems, integrated power distribution systems and walk-in coolers and freezers Hill PHOENIX Dallas Texas DALLAS, Texas
Alternate Headline: FMI2012 Convention: Hill PHOENIX Showcases Innovative Case Designs
NEWS ARCHIVE NOTE: this archival news content, issued by the news source via Send2Press Newswire, was originally located in the Send2Press® 2004-2015 2.0 news platform and has been permanently converted/moved (and redirected) into our 3.0 platform. Also note the story “reads” counter (bottom of page) does not include any data prior to Oct. 30, 2016. This press release was originally published/issued: Tue, 01 May 2012 13:30:27 +0000