NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 6, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Drew Waters of Most Comfortable Shoes highlights his Top Picks for comfortable work shoes. According to Waters: “Finding comfortable work shoes can be the ultimate challenge. Not only does the ideal pair of shoes need to fit well; they need to complement your wardrobe, suit your company’s workplace attire, and give your feet support throughout the day. They should also look sharp and be in style. That’s a lot to ask from a single pair of shoes.”
Working in an environment that demands you stand or walk for long periods of time can take a toll on your entire body.
Waters, the founder of MostComfortableShoes.com, a consumer guide for comfortable shoes, suggests: “To avoid long-term health issues, make sure you shop for a pair of shoes that offers cushioning and support. It’s so important to start wearing supportive shoes that suit your occupation.” Thankfully, there are now many fashionable and ergonomic footwear options available for working women and men.
Whether you are looking for chic heels or non-slip shoes for a 10 hour restaurant shift, MostComfortableShoes.com offers their top 10 comfort picks for men and women in all categories; career, dress, casual, industrial. Trusted brands like Cole Haan, Sofft, Naot and Dansko offer shoes that ensure every part of your foot is supported for a genuinely comfortable experience in the workplace.
Mr. Waters suggests the following tips when shopping for comfort work shoes:
1. Before you commit to a style, try on and walk around in the shoes that you plan on wearing for eight hours or more a day. Free shipping and free returns from online shoe stores make this a simple at-home option.
2. For women, try to avoid ultra high heels and pointy shoes with a narrow toe-box. The less space for your toes, the more pressure is placed on your forefoot and the greater chances of developing neuromas or bunions.
3. Avoid slide-on, open-back footwear that requires constant toe gripping. This can lead to foot tension and hammer toes. Find a style with straps or an enclosed back that keep the shoes attached to your feet so your toes do not have to work all day long.
4. If your ankles wobble in heels, you need a wider-shaped heel offering more stability. Look for a heel of no more than 2 1/2 inches and a cushioned footbed. This will offer maximum support and improve the state of your feet, knees, and back.
5. When you find that elusive pair of comfort shoes, buy 2 pairs.
To see the lists of top 10 picks in comfortable work shoes, visit: http://mostcomfortableshoes.com/comfortable-womens-dress-shoes/ .
News issued by: Most Comfortable Shoes
Original Image: https://www.send2press.com/mediaboom/13-0206-comfshoes_72dpi.jpg
# # #
Original Story ID: 2013-02-0206-003 (8506) :: Comfortable-Work-Shoes-5-Tips-to-Put-Your-Health-Back-on-Track_2013-02-0206-003
Original Keywords: Drew Waters, Most Comfortable Shoes, Work Shoes, Comfortable Women’s Shoes, Comfortable Heels, New York business news, online retail, opinion Most Comfortable Shoes New York New York NEW YORK, N.Y.
Alternate Headline: Most Comfortable Shoes highlights Work Shoes: 5 Tips to Put Your Health Back on Track
NEWS ARCHIVE NOTE: this archival news content, issued by the news source via Send2Press Newswire, was originally located in the Send2Press® 2004-2015 2.0 news platform and has been permanently converted/moved (and redirected) into our 3.0 platform. Also note the story “reads” counter (bottom of page) does not include any data prior to Oct. 30, 2016. This press release was originally published/issued: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:24:26 +0000
Most Comfortable Shoes