PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., May 28, 2014 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Show your appliances some much needed attention with these spring cleaning suggestions from Northstar Appliance Repair Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Use these homemade remedies to clean your kitchen and have it smelling fresh. No need to leave your home for supplies. These suggestions can remove stains, eliminate odor, and get rid of food buildup in the kitchen. Appliances take a lot of abuse and they get the least amount of attention. If you keep them clean that can help them run longer and more efficiently, cutting back on appliance repair services.
1. Remove food residue from your dishwasher by running a empty dishwasher with a cup of vinegar.
2. Remove food stains from your microwave by using 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda and one quart of water to wipe down the interior walls of the microwave.
3. Clean your condenser coils on your refrigerator. They are located behind the refrigerator. Use a small brush or handheld vacuum to remove any lint, dust, pet hair, and/or dirt.
4. Do your refrigerator have any unwanted odors? Pour some vanilla extract into a bowl and wipe the refrigerator walls. Also placing a box of baking soda in the refrigerator will help eliminate odors. The baking soda should be changed out once every 90 days.
5. Clean any spills from the refrigerator. In addition, you should remove shelves and drawers then wash them with soap and warm water.
6. To eliminate nasty odors coming the garbage disposal, put in citrus peels and a handful of ice cubes. Turn the water on low and then the disposal for 20-30 seconds. Turn off the disposal and rinse with hot water. This is good to repeat once a week to keep a good smelling garbage disposal.
7. For grease buildup in the garbage disposal, run hot water and turn on the disposal. Squeeze a thimbleful of dish detergent into the disposal. Continue to run the hot water for 30 seconds. Turn the disposal off and continue to run the hot water until you no longer see suds.
Take care of your appliances and they will take care of you. By using these tips from Northstar Appliance Repair Palm Beach Gardens your appliances will smell good and run good. In addition to following the above tips, you should also get a dryer vent cleaning by a professional service. To ensure proper ventilation of the dryer. This will cut by on drying times, decrease your electric bill, and stop the potential risk of a house fire. Clogged vents will cause your dryer to run efficiently.
When a dryer is over worked it can blow the thermal fuse or the heating element making you have to call an appliance repair technician. Make your dryer happy. Get a dryer vent cleaning done. Dryer vent cleaning is also recommended by FEMA and the National Fire Protection Association to prevent home fires.
For Dryer Vent Cleaning information go to our dryer vent cleaning page: http://www.northstarappliancerepair.com/services/dryer-vent-cleaning-service/.
Northstar Appliance Repair dryer vent cleaning service Palm Beach Gardens is provided throughout Palm Beach County.
About Northstar Appliance Repair:
Northstar Appliance Repair is dedicated to providing customers with quality appliance repair service. We offer emergency appliance repair throughout the Palm Beach County area. In addition, We are a very affordable and reliable appliance repair company in Palm Beach County. All of our repairs come with a warranty and all our replacement parts are brand new never used. We are committed to providing satisfactory service to each customer. In addition we are fully licensed and insured to protect you, the consumer. Call today for any of your appliance repair needs 561-855-2607. For more information, visit: http://www.northstarappliancerepair.com/.
Address: 840 US Hwy 1 Suite 210, North Palm Beach, FL 33408.
VIDEO: http://youtu.be/6T-u7PBwCKM .
News issued by: Northstar Appliance Repair
Original Image: https://www.send2press.com/mediaboom/14-0528-northstar_500x375.jpg
# # #
Original Story ID: 2014-05-0528-006 (9439) :: Spring-Cleaning-Tips-for-the-Kitchen-by-Northstar-Appliance-Repair-Palm-Beach-Gardens_2014-05-0528-006
Original Keywords: Northstar Appliance Repair, Appliance Repair Northstar Appliance Repair Palm Beach Gardens Florida PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla.
Alternate Headline: Seven Safe Summer Cleaning Tips for Kitchen Appliances
NEWS ARCHIVE NOTE: this archival news content, issued by the news source via Send2Press Newswire, was originally located in the Send2Press® 2004-2015 2.0 news platform and has been permanently converted/moved (and redirected) into our 3.0 platform. Also note the story “reads” counter (bottom of page) does not include any data prior to Oct. 30, 2016. This press release was originally published/issued: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:54:32 +0000
Original Shortcode for Story: http://i.send2press.com/krTNm
News Source: Northstar Appliance Repair