/**NOTICE: this is archival content and may no longer be valid. Please visit the company website noted in text for current offerings and services./
HOUSTON, Texas, Jan. 8, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — National Structured Funding™ announces the launch of its website and services in 50 states. Buyer of structured settlements, fixed annuities, state lotteries, royalty payments, nationwide.
The Mission of National Structured Funding™ is to become a leader in the Structured Settlement industry by placing the customer’s needs first and by giving them the highest quote and lump-sum payment possible. This is achieved by maintaining a low overhead without spending millions of dollars on television, radio and a vast staff like other companies. By maintaining low overhead, savings are passed to our customers who receive higher lump-sum payouts.
“We compete with the large companies by giving our customers more money and by treating our customers how we would like to be treated,” says Mark D. Graham, President.
“We purchase income streams that are paying the customer currently, or that pay in the future, such as in five years, 10 years or 15 years+. We can also purchase income streams that pay the customer a lump-sum amount in the future, so they can have their money now.”
National Structured Funding™ Buys the Following:
* Structured Settlements generated by a lawsuit – injury, accident, death or wrongful death, paid monthly, quarterly, annually or deferred;
* Fixed Annuities that are assignable paying monthly, quarterly, annually or deferred;
* Life Contingent (non-guaranteed) Cases no other company wants to handle. Payments start in the future? We are uniquely qualified to work Life Contingent (non-guaranteed) cases;
* Royalty Payments paying monthly, quarterly, annually or deferred. Royalty Payments from Movies and Music paid through a union as ASCAP or BMI and others;
* Structured Settlements from Estates: If recently lost a loved one and have a structured settlement;
* State Lottery Payments: all 50 States;
* Workers Compensation Payments only in the following States: Georgia, Indiana, North Carolina, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Ohio, South Carolina, Wisconsin;
* Mineral Rights of sole proprietors.
The President and owner of National Structured Funding™, Mark D. Graham, is a member of the National Ethics Association. Please visit our website page for additional information: www.natlstructuredfunding.com/about-us.html .
Successful sgents: see website or call for more information. We pay more. Top agents consider building sales organization.
Individual and institutional buyers: If you or your institution has interest in exploring the addition of structured settlement income streams to your or your buyer’s portfolio for diversification purposes, please call us or go to our Contact section on website and email us.
National Structured Funding™ is a registered DBA of Enovate Marketing, Inc.
*/UPDATED 3.24.14 to remove inactive video links in story./
News issued by: National Structured Funding
Original Image: https://www.send2press.com/wire/images/13-0108-nsflogo_72dpi.jpg
# # #
Original Story ID: 2013-01-0108-002 (8430) :: National-Structured-Funding-Makes-National-Consumer-Announcement-of-Website-Launch_2013-01-0108-002
Original Keywords: sell my annuity, Mark D. Graham, structured settlements, fixed annuities, state lotteries, royalty payments, Enovate Marketing Inc, Structured Settlement industry, personal injury attorney, annuity cash, Houston Texas business, #Death #PersonalInjuryAttorney #Attorney National Structured Funding Houston Texas HOUSTON, Texas
Alternate Headline: Structured Settlements Buyer, National Structured Funding launches Service Portal for all 50 States
NEWS ARCHIVE NOTE: this archival news content, issued by the news source via Send2Press Newswire, was originally located in the Send2Press® 2004-2015 2.0 news platform and has been permanently converted/moved (and redirected) into our 3.0 platform. Also note the story “reads” counter (bottom of page) does not include any data prior to Oct. 30, 2016. This press release was originally published/issued: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 05:56:02 +0000
News Source: National Structured Funding