100 Words for Premium PLUS Plans
100 Words for PREMIUM “PLUS” Plans; use when the word length of any Premium PLUS plan is over
400 500 words in length (e.g., if you have 601-700 word release, you would order  of this item).
100 Words for PREMIUM “PLUS” Plans
- Order this “add-on” when the word length of any Premium PLUS plan is over
400500 words in length. All text transmitted counts in length (e.g., headline, dateline, body, image link, video link, media contact info, etc.).
Notice: As of Sept. 1, 2016, Send2Press now includes 100 words free with our Premium PLUS plans, an instant $140 discount, with no coupon needed. This raises the base word length limit from 400 words to 500 words. NO OTHER COUPONS CAN BE APPLIED WITH THE WORD LENGTH UPGRADE.
- This fee is for PR Newswire (PRN), and not a Send2Press fee.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This option does not apply to Premium “MAX” or “LITE” plans.
- If your release is 401-500 words, we now include the first 100 words over 400 FREE.
- If your release is 501-600 words order  of this item.
- If your release is 601-700 words order  of this item.
- If your release is 701-800 words order  of this item.
- If your release is 801-900 words order  of this item.
*NOTE: PRN increased the word-length fee from $125 to $140 effective Feb. 1, 2017.
For complete features of Send2Press Newswire distribution plans, click/tap the button below.