Consumer Electronics News
PRESS RELEASE ARCHIVES FROM SEND2PRESS® NEWSWIRE
NOTICE: THIS IS ARCHIVAL CONTENT AND LIKELY OUT OF DATE.
Personal Electronics Concealment Introduces e-Holster Wearable Cases for Portable CD Players
Article Editor: Christopher Simmons
e-Holster Case Systems for Portable CD Players Enable Hand-Free Music Listening
ATLANTA, GA - December 2, 2004 /Send2Press Newswire/ -- Personal Electronics Concealment, LLC, (PEC, LLC) today introduced the "e-Pouch Case for Portable CD Player," the newest addition to the modular e-Holster Case System family that enables you to wear, protect and gain quick access to your portable CD player. PEC, LLC is the company that created the e-Holster(R) the original shoulder-harness case system for personal electronics.
The e-Pouch Case for Portable CD Player is designed and manufactured with expandable elastic sides and a quick-release safety flap to comfortably hold and protect most portable CD players. Each case includes an internal elastic sleeve to store several CDs, headphone wire access on the top and sides, and a convenient elastic penholder. The new cases are offered in high-quality leather, or durable ballistic nylon.
Hands-Free Music Listening
"Now music lovers can free themselves from carrying portable CD players by hand," stated Scott Quarterman, President of PEC, LLC. "Using the new e-Pouch Case for Portable CD Player with any of our modular e-Holster case systems," continued Quarterman, "will make wearing, protecting and listening to CD music highly convenient and comfortable, and will truly enable hands-free music listening."
The new cases are designed to be part of the modular e-Holster Case System and can easily attach to existing e-Holster Case Systems, including; the original e-Holster leather shoulder-harness case system, the e-Zio nylon shoulder-harness case system, the e-Uro nylon over-the-shoulder, across-the-chest, carry-all case system, the e-Vigilance single-shoulder strap case system, or the horizontally-worn e-BeltPouch case system for belts.
Availability and Pricing
The following new e-Holster case systems for CD players are available now for purchase at http://www.eholster.com
* e-Holster(R) Case System for Portable CD Player This leather shoulder-harness case system includes one e-Harness Leather, one e-Pouch Case for CD Player and one e-Pouch Case for Cellular Phone, and has suggested retail price of $110.95 for leather cases and $81.95 for ballistic nylon cases.
* e-Zio(tm) Case System for Portable CD Players This nylon shoulder-harness case system includes one e-Zio Nylon Harness, one e-Pouch Case for CD Player and one e-Pouch Case for Cellular Phone, and has suggested retail price of $115.95 for leather cases and $86.95 for ballistic nylon cases.
* e-Uro(tm) Case System for Portable CD Players This vinyl over-the-shoulder, across-the-chest case system includes one e-Uro Strap and one e-Pouch Case for CD Player, and has a suggested retail price of $67.90 for a leather case and $47.90 for a ballistic nylon case.
* e-Vigilance Bag(tm) Case System for Portable CD Players This single-shoulder strap case system includes one leather e-ShoulderStrap and one e-Pouch Case for CD Player, and has a suggested retail price of $64.90 for a leather case and $44.90 for a ballistic nylon case.
* e-BeltPouch(tm) Case System for Portable CD Players This horizontally-worn case system for belts includes one leather e-BeltSnap set and one e-Pouch Case for CD Player, and has a suggested retail price of $58.90 for leather cases and $38.90 for ballistic nylon cases.
The entire line of e-Holster case systems are designed to be unisex, one-size-fits-all, ambidextrous, fully adjustable, and completely modular so cases can be moved from side to side, or attached one to the other. Many of our e-Holster case system harnesses and straps have internal, wire-hiding conduit systems to conceal cumbersome headset wires.
About Personal Electronics Concealment, LLC
Founded in 2000, Personal Electronics Concealment, LLC, originators of the e-Holster case system, creates, markets, produces and distributes worldwide a unique line of personal electronics accessories which are all designed to make "wearing" personal electronics and personal effects easy, fashionable and effective.
An online press kit and more information about the entire e-Holster product line can be found at http://www.eholster.com
Source of News:
Personal Electronics Concealment, LLC (PEC, LLC)
THIS IS ARCHIVAL CONTENT
Note: for contact information at the organization mentioned in the above PRESS RELEASE, visit the "organization website" (if applicable), or view either version of the original news release using the links below. Send2Press cannot provide contact info.
Georgia Business News is powered by
Viewed by the media [MC Error: Error locking file]
USE OF THE ABOVE NEWS ARTICLE
News is Copr. © 2004 Neotrope/Send2Press. Reproduction of this news article in any form requires written authorization. You may freely link to this article, or republish the "news release" text version linked to above under "Journalist Tools" without restriction except websites must retain /Send2Press Newswire/ as the source. Sites which offer/sell PR services or newswire services may not reprint our content without express written permission.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION(S) MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE NEWS ARTICLE, PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY AND NOT THIS WEBSITE.
DISCLAIMER: the above article is believed accurate but not guaranteed, and is based on business news supplied by the organization mentioned and/or quoted in the story. The organization providing the news to Send2Press is solely responsible for its accuracy. Financial/Stock news may contain forward looking statements and public companies should be thoroughly researched before considering material investment. Neotrope/Send2Press makes no claims of accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Any opinions expressed by representatives of company(s) mentioned in news item are solely those of the person indicated, and do not reflect any opinion or policy of Neotrope/Send2Press. Your use of any information contained herein is done solely at your own risk, and you are fully responsible for using any information herein, or on sites mentioned or linked to in the article. All trademarks acknowledged.