Press Release Services from Send2Press Newswire
Since 1983 Neotrope® has delivered proven, effective, and consistent business marketing services and technology solutions. Send2Press (a service of Neotrope) offers affordable news distribution services, professional press release writing, social media marketing, and syndication of original news content.
Neotrope's Send2Press Newswire service and the Neotrope News Network provide a unique solution for dissemination and persistence of news content to targeted media. We offer the only proven, credible and experienced newswire service which was the first in the industry to be fully staffed by current and former professional journalists, and accredited public relations (PR) professionals. We're proud to be a fully U.S. based company, located in Los Angeles, Calif.
“At-a-glance” Example Pricing
for Our Most Popular U.S. News Distribution Plans
~ Scroll down on page for more information on what we do ~
Hundreds of online sites, syndicators, and social media with photo (no email push).
Reach daily media in one U.S. state, with online syndication, without trade pubs.
Industry + Multistate
Target daily media in one state (or mini-region like NY-NJ-CT), plus national Trade Pubs, online and social media.
Reach 6,000+ U.S. daily media nationwide, plus Trade Pubs, online and social media.
|Premium Online/State LITE
Standard Online features plus 5,600+ sites via PR Newswire®. “Lite” reporting.
National daily media; plus 5,600+ sites via PR Newswire. (Does not include magazines.)
Industry + Multistate PLUS
Standard Industry Focus features plus PR Newswire online and “comp trades.”
Standard National features plus push via PR Newswire with Visibility Dashboard.
Introduction to our Two Distribution Plan “Levels”
Send2Press Newswire offers two distinct news dissemination plan levels: Our “Standard” plans and “Premium” plans. By offering two levels of services, we're better able to help clients meet a budget, plan multi-message campaigns, and refocus marketing dollars where needed versus over-spending on PR.
Standard Level Plans
Our classic Standard Plans are designed to provide the “most go for the dough,” particularly if you're budget-conscious but still want to reach traditional U.S. print and broadcast media by email, traditional wires like AP, and top social media; plus guaranteed online placement in both the Financial Content Network (including sites like Boston.com, PE.com, WND.com, etc.) and the Neotrope® News Network (including sites like CaliforniaNewswire.com).
Standard Plans start at $99 for a single U.S. state distribution, or a true national distribution for just $199 – both include photo, video, clip report and social media campaign ($99 value; 2,500 views first 24 hours is typical). No membership or subscription fees.
Premium Level Plans
Our Premium Plans (formerly called Extended Plans) combine the best of what Send2Press® does with the addition of premium distribution offerings from our strategic partner, PR Newswire® (PRN). Our value-add packages give you more features – including multimedia and social media marketing – at a lower cost than using PRN directly.
A true Premium national U.S. distribution starts at $399 with push to 6,000+ media by email, plus 5,600+ websites worldwide (half the cost of other major newswires!). Our Premium PLUS plans add all the extras from PRN including IRW, PRN for Journalists, “comp trades,” and enhanced Visibility Reporting dashboard. All with no membership or subscription fees.
True Direct-to-Editors™ Media Targeting
As a true newswire service, managing our own media contact databases for over 30 years, we do not spam-blast news, or send content to the public or businesses (direct marketing). We only send news content to the media, and all dissemination is highly targeted. Specifically this means we don't send cooking news to car magazines, and we identify specific editors at publications so that the food editor at The New York Times doesn't receive book news (unless it's a cookbook!).
- Daily newspapers in all U.S. states; selected weekly newspapers.
- National trade and consumer print magazines / periodicals.
- Broadcast TV stations and news/talk radio.
- With all plans, news runs on 200+ U.S. finance and newspaper websites automatically (note: these are cloned copies or release, not by-lined “pick-ups”).
- Hand submit to social media with custom #tags on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- Promoted Post on Facebook guarantees hundreds, if not thousands, of verified targeted views per story (optional Social Boost upgrades available).
- News aggregators, clipping services, social networks and search engines.
- Exclusive national online placement in the Neotrope News Network.
More than Press Release Distribution
Because Send2Press is a service of Neotrope (which has been delivering brand identity and public relations services for more than 30 years) we also offer professional press release writing and editing, and the best “white hat SEO” of news content in the business. You can trust the team at Send2Press to “do it right” when composing and disseminating your news content to the press.
back to top
Features of our “Standard Level” Press Release Distribution Plans
With all Send2Press® Newswire “STANDARD” level targeted distribution plans, we provide the following deliverables* (*note: some features not applicable to “Online Post” plans):
- Base word length limit for “Standard” plans is 1,200 words (400-800 words ideal). Same day push (ASAP) or scheduled future day/time.
- Every project reviewed and managed by accredited PR professional and not an order taker or simple copy editor.
- Free print-ready (300dpi 4x5) photo (person/product) or corporate logo, appears in Google News, Bing News, and all top social media sites. Web images typically appear as 500x375px size, optimized for responsive sites and mobile.
- Direct-to-Editors™ email delivery of press release in plain-text format to all applicable trade and consumer magazines, targeted by industry relevant to your news release. See Lists
- Direct-to-Editors™ email delivery of press release to print and broadcast daily media (newspapers, TV, and news/talk radio). Up to 6,000+ media outlets when choosing a “National” level plan.
- Exclusive national syndication via the Neotrope® News Network, which includes high-ranked websites like CaliforniaNewswire®, FloridaNewswire™ eNewsChannels™, FreeNewsArticles™ and more.
- Syndication via top news aggregators worldwide like Acquire NewsEdge, Athena/Contify, CyberAlert, Daylife, EBSCOhost, Bing News, Google News, HTMedia, LexisNexis, NewsBank, ProQuest, Reuters/Westlaw, Scribd, Alltop – and more!
- Syndication via top content partners like DigitalJournal.com, TippNews.com, 4-Traders.com, BroadwayWorld.com, Free Beer & Hot Wings Radio Show (National), and many more.
- Free Video/VNR support (if video is on YouTube or Vimeo); embeds video into story online (appears as link to video on sites not allowing embed).
- No membership fees for either our “Standard” or “Premium” level distribution plans which include our “concierge” quality personalized service.
- Full-text placement with photo on 100-500 additional websites in the Financial Content Network*, like Boston Globe, Press Enterprise, Cincinnati Enquirer, WND.com, AND MORE! (*Note: this is “cloned” content with many sites carrying news in iframe; most of the 200+ sites won't appear in search results.)
- Social Media Campaign ($99 value). News posted to top sites like Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Scoop.it, Delicious, Diigo, Digg, StumbleUpon, with images and custom #tags. Promoted post on Facebook with up to 3,000 views per story. PRpurl™ shortcode click-through tracking and dashboard show ROI of social media engagements (120 click-throughs first 48 hours typical). Affordable upgrades available to expand targeted campaign on both Facebook and Twitter.
- Anchor link* support on words in your release text. One SEO dofollow link to your home page. (*NOTE: as of Aug. 1, 2013 links in press releases are nofollow per Google “spammy links” rules.) See Requirements
- Exclusive SiteWatch™ Clip Report* provides direct links to your story on our site, partners, social media, and Neotrope News Network sites during first 24 hours (150 sites typical). Also provides some basic data on how many unique “reads” story has on selected sites (1,200 full text views in first 24-48 hours is typical). Plus includes list of daily media, and select trade media your news was sent to by outlet name. No log-in needed. (*Note: NOT a media monitoring service.)
- Optional press release writing with accredited PR pro is only $199. One draft full re-write is only $89.
Features of our “Premium Level” Press Release Distribution Plans
With all Send2Press® Newswire “PREMIUM” level targeted distribution plans, we provide the following deliverables* IN ADDITION to those found with our “Standard” plans above (*note: some features only applicable to Premium PLUS and MAX plans):
- Adds PR Newswire® in addition to Send2Press® – story pushes via BOTH wire services!
- PRN base word length limit is 400* words for most PREMIUM level plans (*500 words with Send2Press coupon, save $105). Upcharge of $105 per 100 words over 400 words is a PRN fee, not ours.
- Premium in-state delivery to PRN daily news contacts.
- Pushes to PRN “comp trades,” (magazines & eZines) targeted by industry related to your news.
- Push via Investor Research Wire (IRW), as applicable.
- Posting/delivery to up to 5,600 websites worldwide via PR Newswire® (*350 sites typical cloning news release in clip report). See Lists
- Placement on PRN for Journalists (PRNJ) with tens of thousands of unique users per month.
- Same-day “ReleaseWatch” clip report provided with direct links to your story online (*350 sites typical), PLUS full Visibility Reporting dashboard (next day).
- Free Premium SEO for maximum online visibility.
- Unlike some of our deceptive competitors, we do NOT resell and mark-up PRN's budget iReach product; only PRN's premium services!
- Extensive syndication via major PRN wire partners.
- International posting in Europe and Asia (English language).
- Posting to top financial sites like Yahoo! News (including international), WSJ, MarketWatch, Forbes, Hoovers, Quote.com, etc. (sites vary based on your news!).
- Premium placement into the Reuters news system for most news stories.
- PRN Basic Photo option (embedded photo on approximately 2,500 sites) and a Basic Video option (embedded YouTube video on approximately 2,150 sites) retail for $325 each, but with Send2Press these options are only $200 each (save $125!). Times Square + photo is $325 (save $170).
- Anchor links on words/phrases support (NOTE: as of Aug. 1, 2013; linking will be nofollowed to comply with Google's new guidelines).
- OPTIONAL INTERNATIONAL ADD-ONS AVAILABLE: for Canada, UK or/and Japan (at added cost).
- No verbal phone confirmation required; Send2Press takes care of that for you!
- Save $195: NO ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE!
- Note: news material to any publicly traded company requires signed authorization form from an authorized contact at the public company. Inquire.
back to top
- All services are offered and provided subject to our Terms of Service (TOS), which is agreed to during checkout and when submitting any project.
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEE. There is no annual membership fee for Send2Press “Standard” and “Premium” press release distribution plans, however all services are pre-paid and ordered online (we do not offer “open account” billing).
- Pricing for our plans above is based on each news announcement issued, and is not a subscription.
- Press release writing and/or re-writing not included with distribution plans, but may be ordered as optional add-on.
- We accept all major credit cards through our secure payment system (PayPal is optional). All pricing shown is “agency pricing” (no further agency discounts; volume discounts available for pre-payment).
- PR agencies and/or company employees using a third party credit card MUST have the actual card holder sign and return a signed Terms of Service agreement, found here: Terms of Service Agreement (PDF).
- Where to submit project? You specify your choices on our news information form, after checkout (payment) in our Secure Order Center (we are a PCI-DSS Certified Secure Merchant).
How to Order:
1Choose service plan(s): From our service plan information and/or price list pages, identify which plan you want, such as a National, Industry Focus, 4-States, or State/Event plan (or give us a call for help).
2View our requirements: Review our format and content requirements for text and images.
3Add service(s) to shopping cart: You can add a service to your cart with one-click in our Secure Order Center, or jump to a plan options page from the plan information on this page.
4Checkout (pay for services): Our easy check-out doesn't require account set-up (it's optional), and you can choose to pay with credit card or optionally PayPal (Amazon option coming soon).We are a PCI-DSS certified secure merchant in business over 30 years. Order anytime 24/7/365.
5Submit project: After checkout, our simple Project Form allows you to upload your MS Word (or other file), photo or logo, and schedule when the release should push to media and/or post online (default is ASAP, but you can schedule for future day/time). Our “concierge” service doesn't require you to paste your news into a CMS and then fix errors – an accredited member of our staff will personally review and confirm your text, and we'll fix common errors and for AP style.
Our normal business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST/PDT (12 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST/EDT), Monday through Friday; based 100% in California, USA.
back to top
All text and creative on Send2Press.com is Copr. © 1983-2015 by Neotrope® - all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without express written permission is prohibited. Information on this page was last updated February 06, 2015. All services are offered subject to our Terms of Service (TOS). [ID:0117950:4274]