Book Publishing News
Recent Newswire Stories from PRnetwire and eNewsChannels.com
Edited by Christopher Simmons, senior news editor
New Book from Oechsli Institute Helps Financial Advisors Master Prospecting And Selling Skills Unique To Targeting High Net Worth Investors
GREENSBORO, NC - Nov. 17, 2003 /Send2Press Newswire/ -- The Oechsli
Institute (www.oechsli.com) announced today the publication of a new
book by Matt Oechsli, "Mastering High Net Worth Selling: Your Critical
Path" (ISBN 0-9656765-5-2) which focuses on the four tasks that today's
financial professional must learn to do well.
- Find high net worth prospect who are "in transition"
- Orchestrate successful face-to-face meetings with those prospects
- Seamlessly execute selling skills that lead to clinching a long-term
- Manage client loyalty at a level that generates ongoing
introductions and referrals.
With few exceptions, the entire retail side of the financial services
industry is targeting the high net worth market segment. However, an
Oechsli Institute 2003 independent study of over 400 Wealth Management
Teams indicates that only 28% are performing well in the high net worth
client acquisition area. Mastering high net worth selling is the
critical path to future success.
"This is one of the few books I have seen which presents a step-by-step
approach to going up-market and also combines the emotional,
psychological, and actionable steps needed to take one's practice to the
next level," states Uwe F. Schweikert, Vice President of American
Key aspects of high net worth selling are introduced by research-based
self assessments. The selling skills covered in this book include:
- Overcoming high net worth sales reluctance.
- Finding high net worth prospects who are "in transition."
- Getting face-to-face with the right prospects.
- Communicating effectively with four different decision
- making types.
- Articulating a value proposition with clarity and conviction.
- Mastering the art of the mini
- Overcoming the four objections wealthy prospects use most often.
- Mastering the big three: trust, value, and respect.
- Clinching a long
- term high net worth client relationship.
- Becoming a "go-to" high net worth financial quarterback.
- Using introductions and referrals to keep the pipeline full.
"Mastering High Net Worth Selling" is in soft cover and retails for US
The first public "Mastering The Art of High Net Worth Selling"
seminar for Financial Advisors is being offered in Greensboro, NC on
January 9, 2004.
For more information, or to place an order, visit http://www.oechsli.com
or call 800-883-6582.
Source of News:
The Oechsli Institute
North Carolina Business Newswire
Books and Publishing Newswire
> Buy This Book @ Amazon.com
Find more news like this:
> More Book Publishing News
More North Carolina Business News
> Other Recent News Stories
> Other Newswire Channels
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION(S) MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE NEWS ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. SEND2PRESS/NEOTROPE IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF, AND DOES NOT OFFER FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT, ANY COMPANY MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE NEWS ITEM(S).
DISCLAIMER: the above news article is believed accurate but not guaranteed, and is based on news supplied by the company or organization mentioned and/or quoted in the story. Neotrope/Send2Press makes no claims of accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Any opinions expressed by representatives of company(s) mentioned in news item are solely those of the person indicated, and do not reflect any opinion or policy of Neotrope/Send2Press. Your use of any information contained herein is done solely at your own risk, and you are fully responsible for using any information herein, or on sites mentioned or linked to in the article. Reproduction of this news article in any form requires written authorization. You may freely link to this article. PRnetwire (www.PRnetwire.com) is a unit of Neotrope, and is not related to PR Newswire®. Keyword marketing technology by DotComMojo, a unit of Neotrope.