NEW YORK, N.Y., Oct. 10, 2017 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Whether it’s a family reunion, a school team outing, a destination wedding or friends just traveling together for a special getaway, TravelInsurance.com recommends group travel insurance plans to protect their investments. Planning travel for groups of 10 or more on the same itinerary can involve a lot more logistics than the typical trip. TravelInsurance.com’s Group Travel Site (https://groups.travelinsurance.com/) offers an easy and affordable way for group leaders or travel agents to offer trip protection to all of the members of the group and manage them all on a single site.
“Group travel has become much more popular with church groups, senior groups and even social-seeking Millennials on wellness and foodie tours,” said Stan Sandberg, co-founder of TravelInsurance.com. “But traveling with a group on a pre-planned tour can mean less flexibility to change one’s plans should something go wrong – from illnesses to weather. A travel insurance plan can provide coverage to protect your trip. And a group travel insurance plan is an easy way to procure and manage coverage for all of the travelers in one place.”
For senior tours, group travel insurance plans also are typically more affordable as the cost of a group plan for each individual is not based on age. When considering a plan, a group leader can offer each individual the same plan coverage terms and can manage the sign-ups and any changes on behalf of each individual.
In most cases, group travel insurance policies provide:
- Trip cancellation protection for unexpected illness, severe weather or acts of terrorism.
- 24-hour medical coverage while on a trip, including medical evacuation and emergency medical coverage.
- Protection of personal property in the case of loss or theft of luggage and other personal items.
- Protection against cancellation fees, travel delays, or other circumstances that cause financial losses.
Group travel insurance can also be useful in a number of scenarios, including:
- Volunteer Groups – Church, school or community organizations headed out to lend a helping hand to those in need.
- Organized Tours – These tours are great for those who don’t have time to plan every detail of a trip, but don’t forget to make plans to protect your travel investment.
- Corporate Travel – Any work-related travel in which a number of employees are required – an offsite, larger conference or company-wide meeting – can also benefit from a group travel insurance policy.
- Family Gatherings – For a wedding, a funeral or a reunion, families often travel together.
- School Trips – Did your little league team make the world series? Is the entire classes heading to DC to expand upon their learning? Group travel insurance can cover students, teachers and even chaperones.
TravelInsurance.com provides an easy-to-use, secure system for quoting and buying group insurance online, with the ability to pay with one or multiple credit cards in a single policy transaction.
For more information and to quote and buy group travel insurance online, visit http://www.travelinsurance.com/group-travel-insurance/.
TravelInsurance.com helps simplify the complicated world of travel insurance by providing consumers with the easiest way to compare and buy trip insurance coverage online. A member company of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association, owned and operated by DigiVentures Holdings, LLC, a licensed agency that works with some of the largest travel insurers in the industry. Purchases can be made directly through the website, with policies sent via email within minutes.
News Source: TravelInsurance.com