Camp Miramichee Foundation News Room Archive and Profile
Generations of young women and girls from Memphis and the Mississippi and Arkansas Deltas attended Camp Miramichee in Hardy, Arkansas, from 1916 until it closed in 1989. Camp Miramichee was founded in 1916 as a retreat for working girls. It maintained its role as a haven for working girls and their families through World War II, but in the 1940s also began to offer a program for younger girls.
Engage with Camp Miramichee Foundation
Learn more online at: http://campmiramichee.org/