NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., June 10, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- EaseUS Software, a leading provider of desktop applications on data backup and disaster recovery and storage management, now enters the mobile market by introducing iPhone recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver 2.0. This application is as easy to use as it is effective; simply launch our program, connect your iDevice and with a few clicks, preview recoverable items and select items for recovery. The whole process is extremely simple and easy.
This may happen to anybody with an iPhone; photos or videos shot by your iDevice, text messages, contacts are mistakenly deleted or get disappeared with no reason; a jailbreak or system update fails, your iPhone has been stolen, broken or even dead. No matter what kind of reasons it is. Don't worry, iPhone files recovery is a very easy thing with EaseUS MobiSaver, which can quickly perform iPhone recovery and get what lost in your iPhone back.
* Recover Pictures and Videos, Message attachments, Text Messages, Call History, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, even Safari Bookmarks and more.
* Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file or directly from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
* Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file.
* Can recover lost information after factory re-set, failed iOS update, accidental deletion, etc.
* No tech skills are required and cause no damage to your iDevices.
* Works with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5, iPad and iPod Touch.
* When disaster strikes, EaseUS MobiSaver is often the best chance to get deleted items back. Thus, you will never be threatened by any disaster and keep your digital life going on well.
Price and Availability:
EaseUS MobiSaver is available for $79 at: http://www.easeus.com/mobisaver-mobile.htm .
About CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd.:
EaseUS Software, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the best software products and services of data security and storage management to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Millions of people spreading over 180 countries are now using EaseUS' products and all speak highly of our software and service.
"EaseUS" is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd. All other trademarks acknowledged.
For more information regarding this press release, please visit:
Rights granted for reproduction by any legitimate news organization. However, if news is cloned/scraped verbatim, then original attribution must be maintained with link back to this page as “original syndication source.” Resale of this content for commercial purposes is prohibited without a license. Reproduction on any site selling a competitive service is also prohibited. Information is believed accurate, as provided by news source or authorized agency, however is not guaranteed, and you assume all risk for use of any information found herein/hereupon. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
3854 times (1 today, 1 this week, 5 this month, 485 this year)