In His New Role, Tom Bartosic Plans to Recruit and Manage a "World Class Team" to Meet the Growing Needs of the Nation
KIRKLAND, Wash., Feb. 26 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Thomas J. (Tom) Bartosic, a long-time leader in the long term care planning field, has joined LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), a leading agency specializing in long term care insurance. A former Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President for Genworth Financial and senior vice president for both American Express and General Electric, Bartosic now plans to break new ground in the long term care field.
"My aim is to attract and support a world-class team of top agents to meet the staggering planning needs of my generation," he says.
Best known for his ability to recruit and develop sales professionals, Bartosic "helped pioneer today's long term care insurance field," says Cameron Truesdell, CEO of LTCFP, "and he works a special magic with sales teams. Tom has a unique ability to inspire people to actualize their potential."
Tom Bartosic --
- * Entered the long term care insurance field in the 1980's as Regional Sales Manager for Amex Life Assurance Co., the LTC insurance subsidiary of American Express.
* In 1991-1996 served as Senior Divisional Vice President of LTC, Inc., the largest company in the long term care insurance sales field at the time.
* Was instrumental in positioning LTC, Inc. for sale to GE Long Term Care (now Genworth).
* In 1999-2001 served as National Sales Manager for GE Long Term Care Insurance, with 12 Regional Vice Presidents reporting to him.
* In 2001-2005 served as Chief Sales Officer for General Electric Financial Advisors, which included the GE Long Term Care Insurance unit; and led the integration of multiple GE business units into a cohesive and productive sales team.
* Since 2005 has been with Northwestern Mutual and Principal Financial Group.
From 1987 to the present Bartosic has created sales teams of more than 2,500 agents, managers and senior leaders; and delivered more than $800 million in long term care insurance premium. In his various positions, he has consistently delivered 20-percent to 30-percent annual sales increases.
He was chosen twice as GE Pinnacle Award Winner for Outstanding Leadership Performance; and received the 2003 Outstanding Corporate Leadership Award from the Alzheimer's Association for his fund-raising efforts.
As sales coach and teacher, he has facilitated and trained thousands of agents, managers and senior leaders on the science, art and values of selling. He created the leadership development program used for over a decade to elevate the performance of Genworth Financial's sales leaders; and he co-authored "Wisdom of the Diamond," a fun story about the development of leaders.
"The best is yet to come," Bartosic says. "In these troubling times for most businesses, our future has never looked brighter. At LTC Financial Partners, we're growing and will add hundreds of agents in the next year for even faster growth. It's exciting, and we're looking for good people who are willing to step up to reach their potential."
Information about LTCFP may be found at web.ltcfp.com/ltcfp/join-our-partnership.aspx.
All trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective parties.