KIRKLAND, WA – May 25 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Local service clubs, community groups, and associations constantly need speakers to jazz up their meetings, but good ones – without big fees – are hard to find. LTC Financial Partners, the nation’s most experienced long term care insurance brokerage, is filling the need with 180-plus experts on a hot new topic: long term care insurance.
Hot? Long term care insurance? Isn’t that … B-O-R-I-N-G?
“Not the way our people present it,” says Cameron Truesdell, CEO of LTC Financial Partners. “It’s an absolutely fascinating topic for anyone over 40 interested in living longer, stronger and hanging on to their money.” Truesdell’s experts, all Partners of his organization, “have a way of connecting with people and making them smile, while addressing their basic concerns,” he says. Those concerns include a yearning for “immortality” through long life and a worthwhile legacy. “Asset protection is the thing that makes everyone’s core wishes possible; and long term care insurance is today’s overlooked key to asset protection. Our people explain why and what to do about it.”
Truesdell’s 180-plus Partners, scattered throughout the nation, have used many creative approaches to pique public interest. These include —
* Pointing out to farm-belt Americans that long term care expenses “eat an acre a month” (Bobbi Rice of Illinois, and others).
* Offering audience members colorful, illustrated guidebooks on “how to live long and prosper” (Ronald Brie of New York, and others).
* Showing how to make sure one’s tax preparer requests all available federal and state deductions for LTC insurance (Gary Melnikoff of New Jersey, and others).
* Promoting an “Over 65, Into Over-Drive” contest to dispel the notion that over 65 means over the hill (Barbara Hanson of California, and others).
* Engaging the press to get the word out (Todd Grove of Maine, and others; he was recently featured in front-page articles in the New York Times and Senior Market Advisor).
* Going on radio & TV to focus on lifestyle issues (Amy Pollock of Georgia, and others).
* Showing how to increase home values through LTC-friendly “universal design” (Christine Khemis of Washington state).
Event planners usually find the Partners through news items or recommendations from financial advisors, lawyers, corporate managers, or other professionals. In their speaking role, the Partners are a key part of LTC Financial Partners’ LTC Outreach and Education Program(TM), LTCOEP(TM), which includes printed materials and company presentations.
More information is available for event planners at – www.eranova.com/LTCFP/ltci-speakers.htm.
News issued by: LTC Financial Partners
# # #
Original Story ID: (1675) :: 2006-05-0525-003
Original Keywords: LTC Outreach and Education Program, LTCOEP, LTC Financial Partners, speakers, financial advisors, lawyers, corporate managers, LTCi, Washington, Over 65, Into Over-Drive LTC Financial Partners
News Source: ACSIA Partners LLC