CLARKSVILLE, Md., March 5, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Intelligent Fiscal Optimal Solutions (iFOS(R)) Managing Consultants, LLC is seeking applicants to serve as field reviewers in evaluating grant applications submitted to the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) for the fiscal year (FY) 2013 funding rounds of the Community Development Financial Institutions Program (CDFI Program), Native American CDFI Assistance Program (NACA Program) and New Market Tax Credit Program (NMTC Program).
The CDFI Fund expects to provide up to $165 million in Financial Assistance and Technical Assistance awards for FY 2013.
Applicants working in the following sectors with the minimum educational requirement are encouraged to apply: Community Development Entities, Credit Unions, Banks, Venture Capital Funds, Affordable Housing Development, Small Business Lending Programs, and Tax Credit Programs.
- Ability to work remotely and on a flexible schedule to meet established deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as business plans and financial statements;
- Ability to articulate evaluation and analysis in writing;
- Integrity to report interests honestly; safeguard the confidentiality of applications and agency guidance; and conduct reviews with consistency, fairness, and objectivity;
- Must be able to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to application reviews for 3-6 weeks review period;
- High speed internet access is required.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Public or Business Administration, Economics, Urban Planning and Development, or related field;
- 5+years expertise in community and economic development finance;
- Experience working in and/or with low income and underserved communities;
- Experience analyzing financial statements;
- Experience performing underwriting of loans and/or investments;
- Prior experience with evaluating CDFI Fund and/or Native American CDFI Assistance (NACA), and New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) Program applications preferred;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Reviewer Stipend: Incentives to earn up to $175 per reviewer assignment.
How to Apply:
Those interested in serving as a field reviewer should register at www.ifosgrps.com and submit their resume for consideration. The subsequent cutoff for the review and acceptance of applications is Friday, March 29, 2013 by 5 p.m. ET. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered under rolling admissions for subsequent funding competitions.
Selection: Individuals selected for assignments will be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement, Conflict of Interest Statement, Reviewer Agreement with required IRS W-9 Form for payments; and attend training session(s).
For more information about Intelligent Fiscal Optimal Solutions please visit: http://ifoscorp.com/ .
For more information regarding this press release, please visit:
Rights granted for reproduction by any legitimate news organization. However, if news is cloned/scraped verbatim, then original attribution must be maintained with link back to this page as “original syndication source.” Resale of this content for commercial purposes is prohibited without a license. Reproduction on any site selling a competitive service is also prohibited. Information is believed accurate, as provided by news source or authorized agency, however is not guaranteed, and you assume all risk for use of any information found herein/hereupon. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
3042 times (1 today, 6 this week, 55 this month, 779 this year)