GREENSBORO, N.C. - Feb. 21 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Responding to the recognized fact that approximately 40-percent of the estimated 75 million NASCAR fans are women, Fast-Track Fan LLC announces today the launch of HerRacing.com (www.herracing.com), directed by NASCAR Busch Series Driver, Kim Crosby.
HerRacing.com is a web-based Fan Club that serves as an online community where women can share their love for auto racing, support women wanting to succeed in auto racing careers, and pursue their zest for an engaging and enriched life.
To help women achieve these three goals, this membership-only online community will include:
- * A constant flow of timely articles organized into the nine Interest Areas that women care about the most.
* A Discussion Forum where members can interact with each other about Interest Area topics, join together to support women in racing, plan online and local area activities, and engage in collaborative projects that they and other members initiate.
* A RSS News Feed that members can access from a browser Toolbar that brings them daily auto racing news, movie reviews, and updates on fan club activities and events.
* Live Web Conferencing Events during which members can interact with drivers, other racing professionals, and experts on topics selected by the members.
* A unique Internal Communication System that enables members to locate and interact with each other in a safe and secure environment.
* Product and Book Stores that provide convenient shopping and special member pricing.
- * 83% of consumer product purchases.
* 55% of consumer electronics purchases.
* 80% of home improvement purchases.
* Over 60% of new car purchases.
* 83% of personal and family investments.
About Fast-Track Fan, LLC
The company brings together a seasoned marketing and development team with a depth of knowledge and experience in sponsorship and event marketing, Internet technology, website and online platform design, and business development. The result is an Online Fan Club Platform that can be molded around the personalities and preferences of each client's unique community.
To learn more how HerRacing.com provides this comprehensive online community for female auto racing fans, visit: www.herracing.com/pr.
Text provided by the news source.