Romantic Resorts in Bora Bora and Nevis Among Top Traveler Favorites
TORONTO, Canada - July 21 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- A luxurious resort in Bora Bora. An intimate plantation in Nevis. A deluxe hotel in Fiji. When it comes to procreating on vacation, thousands of consumers have cast their ballots for exotic faraway hideaways, in ZoomAndGo.com's "Best Hotels for Makin' Babies" poll.
InterContinental's Beachcomber Resort in Bora Bora topped the list of favorite romantic hotspots. "A once in a lifetime experience," raves one traveler of the resort's over-the-water bungalows. The Hermitage Plantation on Nevis ranked second, enticing couples with quaint island cottages and four poster beds.
More than 7,000 consumers cast ballots in ZoomAndGo.com's online poll. The top 10 Best Hotels for Makin' Babies:
1. InterContinental's Beachcomber Resort, Bora Bora
2. The Hermitage Plantation on Nevis
3. Sheraton Fiji Resort, Fiji
4. Reefs, Bermuda
5. Hotel Le Germain, Montreal, Canada http://www.zoomandgo.com/placestostay/summary.asp?hk=HCANCA10A1561
6. Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa Sausalito, California
7. Jumby Bay Island Resort, Antigua
8. The Crane Beach Hotel, Barbados
9. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, Bali
10. Hyatt Regency Resort & Casino, Aruba
Travelers can find out more about the Top 10, and about thousands of hotels around the world, at ZoomAndGo.com. Consumers can also post reviews and upload photos and video to the multi-media Web site. A newly added "how to" section makes it easy for consumers to capture their vacation memories on-camera:
ZoomAndGo.com is a travel Web site boasting the world's largest online collection of hotel video captured by travelers, and a unique loyalty program allowing travelers to earn money each time they book a hotel, review a hotel or post a video or picture to the site. The site also features news and reviews from people traveling the globe.