ROCHESTER, NY - July 6 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- With the addition of Jerry Costanzo as VP and Associate Partner, Sharrow Consulting Group (SCG) is expanding its homebuilder services to include sales and marketing expertise.
Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Jerry has over 25 years of executive experience in sales and marketing strategy and tactics, building revenues for major builders such as US Home/Lennar, as VP of Sales and Marketing for Colorado Springs division, and K. Hovnanian, as VP of Training. Jerry now specializes in providing builders with the market intelligence needed to meet buyer demands with better products, before costly missteps. He was instrumental in developing the "dollhouse technique," a unique method of gathering buyer response earlier in the product development cycle.
In a tightening market, builders know they must define competitive attention through consultative selling of products that answer the needs of changing buyer demographics.
"Every generation and demographic has very different expectations and needs," says Costanzo. "And with the supply and demand equation shifting, builders can no longer afford to put products on the market without real data beforehand."
"Armed with data, we can prime sales teams and sales managers for success. Even in the toughest times, builders can realize top-line growth with the right tools and training," says Bill Carpitella, CEO of Sharrow Consulting Group.
SCG sales and marketing services include:
* Feasibility studies to analyze economic climate, population characteristics and changes, housing activity, and customer profiles
* Absorption analysis, including market segmentation, target market definition and detailed competitive analysis
* Buyer preference research, including surveys, focus groups, and research methods like the "dollhouse technique"
* Image studies, to determine perception of the company, product, or location
* Performance studies, to help meet sales projections and customer satisfaction ratings
* Sales training and sales management training
* Personal coaching through MindPower(tm), ensuring leaders have the support they need to succeed.
With offices nationwide, SCG (www.sharrowconsulting.com) helps homebuilders build performance by aligning strategy, structure, process and people. Along with sister company Sharrow Group (www.sharrowgroup.com), a retained executive search firm, SCG is part of Associated Builder Solutions (www.associatedbuildersolutions.com), providing practical answers to builders' unique challenges.