CHICAGO, IL - July 29 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- iExplore (www.iExplore.com) announced today the launch of the newest version of its award-winning adventure travel website. Version 4.0 includes richer content and community sections.
Photo Caption: iExplore's new 'find a travel buddy' feature can assist solo travelers in meeting new companions with similar exotic travel interests.
The site now offers many new features, including:
* Easier site navigation and improved look and feel -- better trip search functionality
* Expanded travel guides -- now research over 223 countries and 50 U.S. states worth of destination guides
* New community section--read travel journals, view 200,000 traveler photos and "find a travel buddy"
* New trip rating system -- search trips based on physical difficulty, comfort/luxury and exclusivity/independent aspects of each trip on a scale from one to five
* Client testimonials -- don't take our word on it, hear what happy past customers have to say about their iExplore experience.
iExplore's Founder and CEO, George Deeb, said "This redesign has been a long time coming and better positions iExplore for the future." Deeb continued, "I think consumers will really like our 'find a travel buddy' functionality to help save on single supplement costs and to assist solo travelers in meeting new companions with similar travel interests."
About iExplore, Inc.
Founded in 1999, iExplore is the leading online seller of adventure and experiential travel. iExplore offers hundreds of made--to--order, guided tours that visit the farthest corners of the earth, particularly the man--made and natural wonders of the world. iExplore services its clients through an expert staff of adventure consultants at 1-800-IEXPLORE and online at www.iExplore.com. iExplore has been named the "Best Adventure Travel Website" by Forbes Magazine for five years in a row.
iExplore, Inc., 954 W. Washington, Suite 3W, Chicago, IL 60607. www.iExplore.com