LOS ANGELES, Calif. - July 19 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Wildfire, Inc., which specializes in UV effects, including fixtures and expendable materials, is announcing the launch of their UV Artist of the Month Contest, which is open to all readers of their new newsletter, The Monthly Blaze.
Every month, a black light artist will be selected and featured in the print and online newsletter, and will receive a $100 gift certificate good toward any purchase from Wildfire.
Artists interested in participating are encouraged to sign up for The Monthly Blaze, FREE of charge, at www.WildfireNewsletter.com. Complete instructions for entering the contest is posted at www.UVArtistContest.com.
The Monthly Blaze is devoted entirely to the world of UV effects and features:
- * A resource for having UV-related questions answered by top professionals.
* Painting tips from Wildfire's creative director and Hollywood UV legend, Kent Mathieu.
* A profile of the "Wildfire Effect" in action, so readers can get ideas and inspiration from professional UV scenic creations.
* Announcements of new products and product improvements by Wildfire, so you can stay up to date on what's happening in the world of UV effects.
* A chance for black light artists to win the UV Artist of the Month Contest and be featured in the newsletter.
* Special offers and announcements specifically for readers.
* And more....
John Berardi is one of the leading authorities on UV effects and has been with Wildfire for over 12 years. Wildfire has been supplying talent and materials to the entertainment industry since 1989.
More information about Wildfire can be found at www.WildfireFX.com, or by calling Aaron Stanley at (310) 755-6780 ext. 104.