PORTLAND, Ore. - September 19 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Reliant Behavioral Health (www.ReliantBH.com) today announced the launch of its new Health and Productivity Management Services Program designed to help people make permanent lifestyle changes, manage chronic conditions, and improve their overall health while simultaneously containing health care costs. Support for health literacy and an understanding of an individual’s state of "pre-illness" for chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease can be motivating to ongoing health behavior.
HMS offers employers and health plans a variety of services to assist plan members including:
- Scientifically validated health risk assessments
- Online behavioral change programs
- Productivity surveys
- On-site biometric screenings to measure body mass, glucose, cholesterol, etc.
- Individualized health coaching, using evidence-based motivational interviewing, a ‘stages of change’ approach and interactive planning to realize meaningful improvement in their lifestyle, and to maintain healthier behavior patterns long term.
- Practical management reports to track changes in lifestyle risk factors, health status, perception of health, productivity risks, and overall quality of life.
This is an innovative and proactive response to the continuing increases in healthcare insurance costs. The services provide an intelligent and responsible method for meeting the rising demand for low-cost solutions that effectively direct resources to those individuals most likely to benefit from lifestyle changes. RBH uses state of the art strategies in behavioral change science, from participant recruitment/retention methods to tailored interventions for long term maintenance and relapse prevention to bring about tangible results. Reliant Behavioral Health’s goal is to produce sustained changes in the overall health of all of their members.
Reliant Behavioral Health is a Western-based company and has provided Managed Behavioral Healthcare and Employee Assistance Program services to employers and health plans for over a decade. As behavioral health specialists, RBH is able to offer proactive, preventive, targeted behavior change programs to help curb rising healthcare costs while addressing complex combinations of behavioral and/or medical conditions.
For more information about HMS and other RBH services, visit www.ReliantBH.com.