ROCHESTER, NY - July 27 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Sharrow Consulting Group (SCG) is expanding its people services to help homebuilders manage change through tapping the full potential of their workforces. Creating a winning strategy is important, but defining and managing the change needed to succeed is where 70-75% of companies fail.
The rewards for success are well documented. When measured against companies with the least sophisticated people systems, those with the best have a clear competitive edge:
* Three times greater company value
* Four times greater sales per employee
According to Lou Csabay, Managing Director of SCG's people practice, "As small and mid-sized builders fight for market share in a slowing market, more and more of them see that there are big gains possible from investing in people. SCG can provide practical expertise in both homebuilding and OD, with an end-to-end approach that rigorously matches competencies to business needs and profits, not "nice-to-haves."
New additions to the SCG team include:
- Karen Stein-Townsend - specialist in training programs that tap the knowledge of "stars," creating a culture of learning and collaboration.
- John Capman - expert in competency models and HR/OD research to maximize builder success.
- Michael Kern - skilled in providing builders with ways to base decisions on real data, creating people systems that achieve results, and job descriptions that focus on competencies core to strategy.
SCG offers a full suite of ongoing services at price points affordable for small-to mid-sized builders:
* Alignment of strategy with people and function
* Skill assessment for teams and departments
* Learning programs matched to competency needs in the forms and formats that help staff learn best
* Benefit design and cultural definition that allow builders to attract and retain top talent
* New-hire orientation that speeds ROI
* Compensation design, feedback systems and performance review that encourage results
* Executive coaching for executives facing new challenges and expanding roles
* Outplacement services, when needed to help staff successfully make transitions
With offices nationwide, SCG (www.sharrowconsulting.com) helps homebuilders build performance by aligning strategy, structure, process and people.
Along with sister company Sharrow Group (www.sharrowgroup.com), a retained executive search firm, SCG is part of Associated Builder Solutions (www.associatedbuildersolutions.com), providing practical answers to builders' unique challenges.